Camps & Course
Blosch TUtoring offers camps and courses for all levels and interests in learning.
some camps and courses Include:
- Academic Playground - a motor development camp for students ages 4 - 10 years old.
- ACT Prep - We offer ACT prep for all subjects areas, or specific areas dependent on the students' needs.
- Writer's Workshop - This camp is available for writers of all ages and skill levels. the camp is offered to elementary students in one setting, and secondary/high school students in another setting.
- Gifted & Talented test prep and Strategies - this course can be conducted in small groups, or as individual sessions.
- Spanish camp - This camp is designed for students of all levels. Those who have a desire to learn, but no prior experience, or as advanced as high schoolers who need to sharpen their Spanish skills.
- Leadership Course- This course is for middle school to college students who would like practical tips and strategies for being their best self and advocating for their future.